30 Sep Master Scheduler
Emanate Technology are seeking a Master Scheduler for a large federal Government department.
Please note: You are required to be an Australian citizen to be eligible for this role.
As the Master Scheduler you will be responsible for providing support to the Director, Portfolio Prioritisation and Planning in the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO). The EPMO leads work across the Agency to effectively prioritise, plan and manage the Agency’s portfolio of projects and programs.
As the Master Scheduler you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing expert advice to program and project teams on program and project scheduling including clear dependencies, deliverables and milestones management aligned to the Agency’s Portfolio Project Management Framework (PPMF) and Portfolio Project Management (PPM) Tool.
- Developing and maintaining best practice strategies within the EPMO’s Resource and Schedule Management.
- Leading planning activities with program and project teams to assist with their schedule development and maintenance throughout the program and project lifecycle.
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio schedule and providing regular reporting updates on the status of the portfolio schedule.
- Supporting the program and project teams with resource planning.
- Resolving any inaccuracies or issues that the program and project teams encounter related to scheduling and resource planning.
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with internal teams. To succeed as the Master Scheduler, you will exhibit a high level of flexibility and an ability to multi-task at all times while working with a considerable degree of independence, under broad direction. You will demonstrate sound decision making and judgement and engage in complex problem-solving issues management.
Should you wish to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to Caylen Sagala at Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or 0423 309 517.