30 Sep Cloud Advisory Consultant
Engaged by a private organisation offering digital transformation solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company focused on cloud services. You would be joining a team with great values, flexible arrangements and passionate in delivering quality service to clients. The service they offer clients start from the consulting, offering solutions and road-mapping action plans all the way through to being hands-on and assisting with the delivery.
Focused on Azure and Microsoft 365, they are currently seeking professionals with experience in Azure, DevOps, Office 365, solution architecture and design, and/or Cloud Security to join their team – but most importantly, a ‘can do’ attitude!
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 190k + Super to 210k+ Super
- Multiple positions available
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work environment
- Need to be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain a security clearance
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required would be:
- Lead consulting activities, turning customers ideas/problem statements into technical solutions
- Provide expertise advice to clients and work with architectural and other technical teams
- Assist clients with cloud adoption – from the initial ‘why should I adopt cloud?’ to the ‘how’
- Develop technology strategies and roadmaps for clients
- Strong understanding of multi and hybrid-cloud environments
- Experience with Azure services
- Developing technology business cases
- Knowledge in cost optimisation for cloud environments
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Annual company-wide social trip
- Rewards program, with savings, discounts, and special offers at over 350 retailers
- Flexible work environment
- Offer over 15,000 courses to choose from to help continue learning and developing your skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY. If you would like further information, please contact our relevant consultant Alaa at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0434 209 239.