30 Sep Data Management Lead
Emanate Technology have been engaged to source a Data Management position within an innovative and established multinational organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for critical information management capabilities for the Health Knowledge Management System. The major responsibility for this position is developing and executing a successful data migration to the new solution whilst supporting the Data Management Lead.
The position is offered on a permanent basis and a baseline clearance is required.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Development data migration strategy and execution plan
- Liaise with Project Managers, Solution Architect/Engineers in the scoping and estimating for new initiatives
- Developing and establishing best practice information management standards and guidelines
- Facilitate monitoring and rectification of identified data quality, governance, or security issues
- Identifying potential risks and issues, and mitigations to resolve them
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience with large complex data migrations
- Experience in the Information Management domain including reporting and analysis, information lifecycle management, and data governance
- Experience working with security controls
- Ability to consult directly with customers and offer strategic advice as well as consulting experience within agile environments
- Ability to work under a high level of autonomy
Please reach out to Con on 0432 276 472 for more information