30 Sep Dynamics 365 Solutions Developer
Emanate Technology are seeking a solution developer to assist one of our federal government clients to implement new business solutions as part of a digital transformation program.
The program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 & bespoke web apps.
This role will:
- Be involved with the solution to provide Dynamics CRM specific recommendations
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on Dynamics CRM.
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements
The successful applicants must be Australian citizens
1. Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
4. Demonstrated skills and experience in: o Problem solving and troubleshooting o Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
5. Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
1. Experience creating and maintaining DevOps build and release pipelines.
2. Experience building web apps with ASP.Net Core and ReactJS
3. Experience with Azure Data Factory
4. Experience with Marketing module and Dynamics 365 Portals
For more information on this role, please reach out to Caylen Sagala at Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or on 0423 309 517.