29 Sep Software Configuration Developers
We are looking for a talented developer to join a large global business working on a high-profile government project. You will have impact and purpose working to modernise business platforms and systems that will transform legislative, technology, business processes and organisational change.
The success of this project will be determined by the ability for the internal project team to work efficiently and effectively with Government team.
You’ll work with Proprietary systems in agile project teams to deliver quality product installations.
You’ll perform as a developer using XML and Groovy. The key responsibilities will include.
- Testing and
- Continuous improvement.
As our client’s system is proprietary so they are open to a variety of programming languages including Java, C#, Python, Groovy, Ruby or PHP and as long as you have a strong knowledge base around coding, problem solving and experience working with agile framework.
Good exposure to;
- Web application development
- Knowledge of application servers or containers such as JBoss, Websphere, Jetty, Tomcat or IIS.
- Solid SQL skills, exposure to CSS, AWS or Docker would be an advantage.
- You’ll be a fast learner with strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team,
- you will love what you do and take pride in ensuring the quality of your work and an exceptional attention to detail drive all that you do.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate innovative and outside the box thinking as well as provide suggestions and improvements in line with modern user experience parameters.
- Baseline clearance and a successful security check is required to work on the government project, as such Australian Citizenship is a must.
If you have any questions or would like any further details, please reach out by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a buzz on 0427 994 121. Otherwise please click through ‘apply now’ and submit your resume today.