29 Sep Data Scientist
Our client is seeking an experienced data scientist with a heavy focus on implementing Machine Learning Models and frameworks. The right candidate will have experience and skills in deep learning, working with computer vision/image recognition or Natural Language Processing (NLP), as well as experience or a desire to learn the Microsoft Azure platform. The focus will be on machine learning systems analysing image and video data and models developed in Python.
On offer is an initial contract until 30 June 2023 with 2 x extension options. A baseline clearance is required and therefore, all applicants must be Australian Citizens.
What is in it for you:
- Great working from home flexibility
- Developing an established machine learning platform with tangible benefits
- Work with like-minded motivated data professionals
- Challenging IT environment with growth opportunities
- Long term contract with extension options
Technologies you might work with:
- Python PyTorch
- Microsoft Azure (Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Machine Learning, Databricks)
- ALM Azure DevOps tooling
What you will work on:
- Continuous development of our clients’ machine learning platform and products based on mainly Azure
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for machine learning algorithms Deploying and maintaining machine learning solutions in production
- Using Agile/SCRUM methodology Depending on your experience you might work on custom machine learning solution architecture, design, definition and implementation
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!