28 Sep Java Developer
Engaged by a private organisation, delivering large-scale system implementations into Federal Government Department, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company within their product development team, looking to develop 3 different complex products. You would be joining a team with great values, flexible arrangements and passionate in delivering quality service to the organisation and their clients.
Being one of the leading ITSM specialists nationally, you will be joining the companies product development team as a Software Developing specialising across Java technologies.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 100k + super to 140k + super
- Canberra located opportunity, remote working available for exceptional candidates
- Need to be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain a security clearance
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the criteria required would be:
- Experience with Java development
- Development with Java Frameworks such as Spring, Guava, Apache Camel (not all required)
- Using JIRA or any other similar Agile software
- Experience working with SOAP and REST APIs
- Data storage technologies
- Writing technical documentation
- Eagerness to learn and continually improve
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- 15 dedicated days for professional development
- toolit allowance of 4200$, refrehes annually
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and seconday carer
- mobile phone and plan
- 20gb hotspot, enable you to work anywhere
- Leading flexible working arrangement policy
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch with our relevant consultant Morgan at email@example.com