23 Sep Data Analyst
Data Analyst – Multiple Positions – Strategic Thinking – Permanent and Contracting Options – NV1 Clearance Desirable
Our clint is seeking an experienced Data Analyst with strategic thinking and problem-solving skills. The right candidate will be working on a program which would improve how the departments data can be used to benefit fellow Australians. A Baseline Clearance is essential and an NV1 desirable.
Day-to-day activities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the ongoing development and implementation of the department’s open-source strategy to support event detection, information validation, and analytical data modelling
• Utilise problem-solving skills to research and integrate a wide range of data sources that inform an understanding of an event
• Display technical expertise to inform the utilisation and optimisation of software solutions that provide analysis across events, risks, and trends of interest
• Develop interactive reporting and report on insights across the organisation
• Drive the integration of open-source as a product across the broader operations of the government department
If you a motivated data professional looking for a new opportunity please do reach out!