23 Sep Change Control Engineer
Change Control Engineer – Understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows – Permanent Position – Australian Citizenship Required
Our client is seeking a computer technology expert, in particular Linux systems. An understanding of Teradata Databases is a massive bonus. On offer is a permanent position with awesome employee benefits and WFH capabilities.
We are seeking a Change Control Analyst focused on delivering onsite and remote System Changes as well as Incident/Case Support as required. The primary responsibility of this candidate is to work with customer, Service Experience Managers and local Teams to plan, prepare and implement system change controls to customer’s mission critical systems in a country/service cell in APAC.
The following experience and qualifications would be ideal:
- Australian citizen with government security clearance
- Understanding of modern computer technology, including Operating Systems (Linux/Unix, Windows), Networking, Database, etc
- Experience in a computer related technology field – Preferred
- Passion for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Willing to work in a virtual team with different cultures
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, self-starter and self-directed
- Experience working customer services role (plus)
- Ability to travel and work under pressure
Please reach out to Con on 0432 276 472 for more information. This is an exciting position for an eager and motivated professional looking to grow in their career.