21 Sep Business Analyst
Working on a has large and complex business applications to manage grants as the Business Analyst your role would include documentation of AS IS and TO BE Business Process in accordance with ICT Standards, and management of complex requirements in a distributed stakeholder environment as our client embarks on the transition journey to a new CRM system which would encompass Grant Management and other modern customer relationship management (CRM) functionalities. The BA would be responsible for driving technology and process improvement for our stakeholders, through various initiatives to provide positive business outcomes.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Plan, elicit, define, and document requirements using Agile delivery methodology leveraging Agile concept and tools.
- Produce documentation for various stakeholder audiences, both technical and non-technical, including business process maps, user stories, design documents, functional/system requirements, and training materials
- Support the Project Manager in managing stakeholder expectations & communications, identifying, and highlighting project risks and dependencies. Provide inputs into status reports and help ensure timelines are adhere to
- Proactively identify, record, manage and mitigate issues and risks
- Demonstrated experience in business modelling, requirements elicitation, data modelling and legacy system analysis
- Formal training and /or certification in Salesforce/ CRM Modules
- Experience working on at minimum of two Salesforce/ CRM related projects
- Serve as an agent of change and drive effective communication to all business stakeholders.
- Experience of end-to-end SDLC and hands-on experience in gathering & managing requirements using digital tools such as Microsoft DevOps, SharePoint Wiki etc.;
- Experience in as-is and to-be process mapping.
- Experience in working in Agile environments writing epics, features, user stories;
- Experience in writing acceptance criteria and testing against those acceptance criteria;