21 Sep Project Manager
Be a part of a long-term project with a collaborative team within the health sector. Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager, currently in the process of establishing the framework for the introduction for the project, the PM will be expect to come in and hit the ground running.
One of the key tasks of the project is to define the regulatory framework around the introduction of Unique Device Identifiers in Australia, including the regulations, changes to fees and charges, and regulation impact assessments.
- Project Planning and management
- Analysis and critical thinking
- Writing for the appropriate audience (and Government)
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and undertake research
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly acquire knowledge of medical device regulation
- Able to build and maintain relationships across a range of stakeholders
- Experienced in government processes and policy writing/development
- Administration and coordination
Estimated start date: ASAP
Location of work: ACT
Length of Contract: 12 months
Standard working week: 37.5-40 hours
Security clearance: Baseline Clearance Desirable