21 Sep Cloud Consultants
Engaged by a private organisation offering digital transformation solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company focused on cloud services. You would be joining a team with great values, flexible arrangements and passionate in delivering quality service to clients. The service they offer clients start from the consulting, offering solutions and road-mapping action plans all the way through to being hands-on and helping complete the project.
Focused on Azure and Microsoft 365, they are currently seeking professionals with experience in Azure, DevOps, Office 365, solution architecture and design, and/or Cloud Security to join their team.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 130k + Super to 170k+ Super
- Multiple Consultant and Senior Consultant positions available
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work environment
- Need to be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain a security clearance
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required would be:
- Design and configure Azure services including the Azure DevOps platform
- Understand client’s business needs and design and develop high quality business solutions
- Provide expertise advice to clients and work with architectural and other technical teams
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools, and reporting
- Perform CI/CD pipeline management and maintenance
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices including CI/CD pipeline management and maintenance
- Experience with Azure services
- Solid automation/scripting capabilities across various languages
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Annual company-wide social trip
- Rewards program, with savings, discounts, and special offers at over 350 retailers
- Flexible work environment
- Offer over 15,000 courses to choose from to help continue learning and developing your skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY. If you would like further information, please contact our relevant consultant Alaa at email@example.com.