19 Sep Change Analyst
Purpose of the position
Emanate Technology are seeking experienced Change Analysts to assist one of our large government organisations. The Change Analyst is an integral part of the projects Change Management Team and reports through to the stream Change Manager.
The role will work closely with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Project Managers, business leaders and end users.
The role will be challenging and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting on change impacts and gaps through a Change Impact Analysis
- Capturing change risks and escalating as appropriate; recommending change initiatives based on change impacts and risks
- Supporting the change managers with implementation of change activities across a large complex government program, including developing change related documentation, presentations and supporting engagement activities
- Support the Program and Project Change Managers to deliver change management activities.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owners, subject matter experts, Business Analyst, and relevant stakeholder groups to understand current and future state and to ensure this is clearly documented
- Working with current and future state information, undertake detailed change impact assessments including identifying the change impact, the impacted stakeholders, the degree of impact and recommend appropriate mitigations. Represent the findings of change impact analysis in planning discussions with the Change Management team to support program deliverables.
- Coordinate and track the monitoring of actions arising from change impact assessments.
- Support the Change Managers to assess change readiness for key stakeholders.
- Prepare change documentation/communications to support business engagement and readiness. Identify and escalate change issues and risks and report these to the relevant project and program team to ensure effective stakeholder engagement and proactive issue resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and program delivery.
- Support the updating of status reporting, engagement and readiness plans and schedules
- Collaborate with the Change Managers, subject matter experts and Product Owners and program team members to seek input and feedback on the effectiveness of change management activities.
The following key capabilities will be required for the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Analyst in supporting process and technology driven change management initiatives including delivering detailed change impact assessment and recommending a range of change intervention options.
- Ability to extract and analyse data and provide sound recommendations and advice.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies used for change management.
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills.
- Organised, driven and priority oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with and influence stakeholders.
- Confident, positive attitude, hands-on doer who is a team player willing and able to get the job done.
Note: this is not a Business Analyst role.