14 Sep Change Analyst
Amazing opportunity for a Change Analyst looking to progress their career with a global organisation offering great WFH flexibility and a load of additional employee benefits that you will actually use!
As a Change Analyst, you will play a key role in the success of organisational change such as changes to business processes, methodologies, technologies, and systems. Your mission is to prepare the organisation for change to realise maximum benefits & ROI and to mitigate any negative impacts to both internal staff and external customers.
You will implement change management strategies to ensure a faster rate of adoption and minimising resistance to change. In this role, you will build trust and foster a high-performance culture that delivers exceptional outcomes.
- Develop change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluate the impact of planned organisational change.
- Identify risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Lead change management activities with a structured methodology / process.
- Support development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Provide coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Define success metrics and measure performance against these.
- Provide reporting and other updates to management and project/product teams.
- Work constructively with other team members to support a collaborative culture.
- Work with stakeholders in each region to ensure the markets are adequately briefed and prepared.
Skills and Experience Required:
A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process and:
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Extensive experience with leading change management activities across entire project lifecycles.
• Proven experience with designing and delivering stakeholder engagement activities.
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM related development methodologies and technologies.
• Conduct stakeholder analyses and business impact assessments to determine the scale of change, the business readiness as well as identify possible change risks.
In addition, you will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, great listening skills, ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and influence others to move towards a common vision and set of goals. This is a permanent opportunity with great career development opportunities!