14 Sep Lead Software Engineer
Want to work for one of the fastest growing Australian tech companies?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer/Lead software engineer to join a rapidly expanding product development company with offices internationally. Named one of the top 500 fastest growing companies of 2020 and 2021, this is an opportunity to lead one of the eight teams of talented software engineers working on the product development section, working with the most recent and modern technologies. Working with the product development team and the VP of development, you will be responsible for planning and managin the deadlines of your team of 3-6 developers, aswell as still being hands on with the technologies, working together with the development leadership team to support one another to develop complex solutions.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary range from 135k + super to 180k+super for exceptional candidates
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible working arrangements on offer
- Industry leading benefits program!
- Need to have full time working rights in Australia, VISA’s accepted
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Ambitious technologist, with the eagerness to learn new technologies
- Prior experience working with Java, C#, C++ or a similar language
- Senior level experience with software engineer and computer science skills, e.g. concurrency, algorithms, data structures, distributed system concepts
- Experience managing teams, desirably within a product development environment
- An ability to understand and communicate abstract ideas and problems
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Tertiary qualifications in software engineering (or related discipline)
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Health Insurance to the value of $4800 per annum
- Leading industry Share options on offer
- 1 x Wellness Day per quarter (4 in year)
- 20 Days annual leave, 2 stand down periods one mid-year and one end of year
- 8% Bonus based on individual and company goals
- Educational Assistance – $5000/year
- Gym Membership subsidy -$30/month
- Mobile plan allowance – $120/month
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY. If you would like further information please contact our relevant consultant Morgan and email@example.com