13 Sep Release Manager
Our client invests in technology and their employees. They value and reward new ideas and creative problem solving. They have a strong technology presence in their business and appreciate the divisions contribution to the overall business success. You’ll work with a large and talented team of developers, scrum masters and testers to ensure best practice and customer focused results are delivered on time. You’ll have a passion for making things better with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
Your days will include.
- Managing multi system deployments and release activities
- Creating, contributing, and maintaining of deployment and release plans and documentation
- Contributing to implementation plans and options
- Identifying, capturing, and communicating delivery risks, assumptions, and potential issues with the project teams
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and other inputs necessary to formulate and achieve implementation and release objectives
- Working collaboratively within a team environment with high priority deliverables
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience as a release manager or implementation lead in complex environments. You’ll have demonstrated ability and experience with releasing across multiple streams of work. You will be proficient with tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA and Confluence. You’ll have the ability to build strong internal relationships and be able to influence and negotiate with internal teams to achieve results. A strong understanding of the release process and SDLC and how it’s applied across multiple teams as well as strong analytical skills and a pro-active attitude is critical.
What’s in it for you?
Our client leads by example, is constantly investing in technology and performance and lives and breathes their values. They offer paid parental leave, workplace giving programs and employee discounts. Career development opportunities are a focus of their EVP with internal programs, paid online courses and mentoring and developing programs encouraged and supported.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org