11 Sep Test Analyst
A rare opportunity to work with a business providing valued services to a much-needed sector of our society. If you’re looking for an opportunity to contribute to a value-driven, community-based organisation this is your chance.
Our client is looking for an experienced and passionate manual tester to work as part of their CRM project and support their experienced, passionate team.
No two days are the same but will include;
- Delivering quality assured applications, provided by successfully applied test approach and strategies.
- Championing all testing disciplines. Incorporating system, and regression testing requirements, using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Designing and executing of appropriate test cases aligned to meet the specified business requirements.
- Using manual and mobile apps testing tools, harnesses, and stubs to facilitate testing requirements.
- Providing ongoing management of all testing activities in a project lifecycle, including defect management, progress reporting and issue and risk escalation.
- Communicating and collaborating with project colleagues, assisting with successful project and service delivery documentation.
- Successfully engaging of multiple, concurrent initiatives e.g. project and service delivery tasks.
Experience my client is looking for;
- Deep understanding of testing of application components in an agile environment
- Experience in testing within CRM or Dynamics 365 would be extremely beneficial.
- Strong functional testing capabilities in SIT, UAT and Regression testing
- Experience driving test planning, writing test cases, and completing reports
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Automation testing experience would be advantageous but not a must
- ISTQB certification (or similar) a must.
What’s in it for you?
This is a 12-month contract, where you get to join a busy and productive team, you’ll work as you work best most of the team does 2 days per week in the office and the rest from home, however the business is flexible, and support 100% office based or less frequently in the office if that’s what you need. They are a supportive team that promote, collaboration, creative solutions-based thinking, and an inclusive culture.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or