09 Sep Senior Test Analyst
Our client is a leading provider of security, identity, and governance solutions to a portfolio of clients across government, commercial and the non-profit sectors. There mission is to protect their clients from the constantly evolving world of cyber security.
You’ll work with a highly skilled, creative, and customer-focused team working with innovative technology solutions to drive quality across all their deliverables. You will be responsible for test planning, executing, defect triaging and resolution of issues. You will work across a variety of projects and support your project team to achieve efficient outcomes. You will be fully supported by a passionate and experienced QA Manager, with an extensive background in coaching and mentoring test specialists.
On a daily basis you will spend your time;
- Creating test plans and cases
- Executing test cases and reporting results
- Identifying issues and defects
- Coordinating and performing defect management
- Liaising with customer and other vendors to unblock testing related issues
- Publish test summary reports at the completion of test activities
- Facilitating collaboration between internal and external stakeholders
- Actively mentor and coach associate consultants
- Provide testing status updates periodically to stakeholders that include objectives analysis based on factual data
- Identify and recommend steps to mitigate quality-related risks and issues.
You’ll have experience in a test analyst role, ideally within a project environment. Strong stakeholder management and communication skills will be key to your success both internally and externally. You will have an ISTQB certification (or similar) and a proven track record creating and maintaining test documentation and cases. You’ll also have hands-on experience in performing different types of manual testing that include system integration, regression, and acceptance testing within an agile project environment.
Experience with Azure DevOps is also preferred. Above all we are looking for a proactive and consultative team player who can identify and manage solutions within a project environment.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or email@example.com