07 Sep Atlassian Technical Consultant
A leading national consultancy is seeking multiple Atlassian Technical Consultants at all levels to join their business, delivering large pieces of work in the banking sector.
Joining this company, you would be working with high quality consultants dedicated to providing top tier enterprise digital solutions, managing and securing infrastructure, modernising workplaces and building better experiences with data. In this role you would be providing ServiceNow expertise to Federal Government, solving complex problems for clients and partnering with leading global tech companies.
- Competitive salary on offer, with market leading training programs
- Sydney based position with ability to work from anywhere in Australia
- Permanent Residency minimum required
In this role, you would be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Engaging and communicating with stakeholders
- Consult on the Atlassian tech stack
- Work with clients to achieve technical solutions that benefit the business
- configuring, managing and maintaining Atlassian cloud products
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have atleast a Permanent Residency and the following criteria:
- Experienced in configuring, managing, and maintaining Atlassian cloud products.
- Atlassian Certified Professional
- Experienced in enterprise SAAS migration.
- Technical competence with database skills, with expertise in SQL.
- Able to contribute to the technical design.
- Understanding of authentication such as SSO / SAML.
- Able to diagnose (code review if needed), debug, and root causes analysis.
- Experience with Atlassian plugins: Zephyr, Advanced roadmaps, Behavepro
If this role interested you, please see below some of the benefits to work with this leading national consultancy:
- 4 months of paid parental leave
- Monthly wifi hotspot
- 15 days paid professional development leave annually
- Free professional development program
- Free Mobile phone and plan
- Discounted products with a large service provider
If you are interested please click APPLY, or contact our relevant consultant Morgan at email@example.com