06 Sep Federal Account Executive
Federal Account Executive
Data & Analytics – Canberra – Dream Company
Our highly innovative Strategic Data client are looking to expand their rapidly growing team.
This is an opportunity to grow an as yet untapped market to it’s extraordinary capacity with an offering like no other. Our client has a sharp focus on employee engagement and inclusivity, they offer the true level of support and culture initiatives required to take the team to their furthest heights professionally & personally. This international company holds some of the world’s most recognisable logos as it’s clients; whom cannot do day to day business without them.
You’ll be seeking out and negotiating new business deals within assigned Federal Government territory, collaborating closely with a dedicated pre/post sales team throughout entire sales process. You will bring a consultative approach with a long-term mindset – uncovering and closing deals as a trusted advisor.
There is an enormous amount of growth potential for the right candidate and a raft of benefits and support through your career.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary with multiple additional benefits.
- Ongoing support and training throughout your career.
- A focus on individualisation – be who you truly are and be rewarded for it.
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career to where you want to take it.
What We Need:
- Minimum 5 years account management in Technology with a history of meeting & exceeding targets.
- A client development expert with the ability to initiate, nurture, grow and leverage relationships across C-suite and teams.
- Solid knowledge and understanding around the data-analytics industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
If you’re dreaming of working for a company that sees you and your potential, where growth is a priority and collaborative work is in your DNA – Contact Evie Martin from Emanate Technology Recruitment today to find out more about this role and others – 0403 348 692