02 Sep Senior Test Analyst
A leading national consultancy is seeking a Senior Test Analyst to join their business, delivering a large greenfield implementation program for a Federal Government Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Analyst to support a large ITSM implementation, leading the majority of the testing capability with the opportunity to move into a test lead role bringing more testers into the team to build out the companies testing capability.
Joining this company, you would be working with high quality consultants dedicated to providing top tier enterprise digital solutions, managing and securing infrastructure, modernising workplaces and building better experiences with data.
- Competitive salary on offer, with a market leading benefits package
- Permanent position with ability to work from anywhere in Australia
- Australian Citizenship required, ability to obtain a security clearance
To be successful in this opportunity a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Demonstrated high level generic knowledge appropriate to area of technical testing and specialism
- Creating test artifacts, test cases, test plans and test evaluation reports
- Shows a highly organised approach to work – plan, schedule and monitor own work
- High level decision making skills showing use of appropriate tools, methods and applications
- Self motivated with high levels of achievement and continuous self development
- High level analytical skills, detail orientated, flexible and operates well under pressure
- Excellent decision making, organisational, planning and time management skills
- High level interpersonal and business communication skills – written and oral
- Able to identify, organise and mentor skills development – technical, business and people
- A strong sense of resilience, adaptability and a sense of humour
- Experience in vendor and stakeholder engagement
- High level work independence whilst working within a team environment.
- Experience with ServiceNow products is highly desirable
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY. If you would like further information please get in touch with our relevant consultant Morgan at email@example.com