31 Aug Full Stack Developer
Emanate Technology is currently supporting a mid-sized Federal Government Department, working across a systems modernisation initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation through agile delivery and following Devops methodologies.
The Department is looking for a full stack developer to support the design, build and testing of web applications using Vue.js, MuleSoft, Pega, and Oracle database technologies. The successful developer will be responsible for working with BA’s and SME’s to produce technical solitions, instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment and collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
- 12-month contract with possible 12 month extensions
- Australian Citizenship Minimum
- Remote working available
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Senior level skills and experience over multiple years building modern web applications using enterprise integration platforms such as MuleSoft, J2EE and RESTful web services.
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following: • Pega • Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker). • Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search, Oracle DB and Postgres.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information please click APPLY.