31 Aug Service Desk Analyst
Emanate Technology is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join a Federal Government Department for a long-term engagement. We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to work in a high performing, fast paced customer service focussed team environment, under direction of the Service Desk Team Leaders.
Service Desk Analysts provide level 1 IT help desk support to users of the Department’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Service Desk Analysts respond to user enquiries, assess problems and issues with the Departments ICT hardware and software and help to resolve these issues for end users, providing an excellent customer experience.
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience and work on a diverse range of technologies and environments
- Extensive training in manage services tools and technologies
- Significant earning potential, with competitive rate
- Training, mentoring & full support, plus Certifications
- Performing troubleshooting and issue resolution for internal and external users
- Answering phone calls and responding to support requests
- Performing regular maintenance and upkeep tasks on client equipment
- Processing quotes and orders, and consulting with third part suppliers
- Collaborating with the team to deliver high quality, robust and scalable infrastructure solutions; and
- Acquire knowledge and obtain certification in Windows server technologies, Cisco/Sophos Networking solutions and Cloud technologies, specifically Office 365 and AWS.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a client-driven role, ideally within a call centre environment
- An interest or experience with technology, particularly in a Microsoft environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Advanced Customer Service ability.
- Knowledge of call logging, escalation, and follow-up procedures.
- Self-motivation and ability in punctuality, time management, presentation, and administration
- Critical thinking skills
- IT Qualifications/ certifications (desirable)
- Baseline clearance or above
We are people centric. This means we care about our people (and their families and communities) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting our people to Work Your Way, we empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and our customers best – this could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to their working day.
Click APPLY or reach out to Phillip Munizaba on 0406 696 860 for a confidential discussion on this role and others!!!