23 Aug Test Lead
Interested in leading a team of test analysts on a Greenfield program within a mid-sized Federal Government Department? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Emanate Technology is currently supporting a highly desired Test Lead role, leading a team of manual focused Test Analysts at all skill levels to support a greenfield program developing a modern application system for the Department.
This role would be responsible in the day to day management and work allocation for a small test analyst team, monitoring performance and guidance. Provide regular reports and updates to the program manager and the project manager, maintain agile methodology testing processes and undertake testing responsibilities where required.
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- Australian Citizenship Minimum Mandatory
- Canberra based role
To be successful in this role, experience in the following criteria would be essential:
- Demonstrated experience in leading testing teams and perform testing responsibilities
- Motivated and diligent in getting tasks completed on time
- Self managing and listens to desired outcomes
- Honest and high integrity
- Work as a team within our organisation
- Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
If you are interested in this opportunity please click APPLY, or get in touch with our relevant consultant Morgan at email@example.com