22 Aug C++ Software Engineer
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a leading defence supplier that design, manufacture and integrate communications solutions for clients all over the world. Looking to continue building their team, this private organisation is seeking an experienced Software Engineer that specialises in C++ to join.
As a Senior Software Engineers are responsible for analysis, design, development, and testing of assigned software components leading to product and project deployment.
The Senior Software Engineer position involves the full life cycle of software engineering activities including:
- Requirements analysis
- Peer reviews (including code review)
- Testing (including unit, integration, software and support of acceptance)
- Resolution of defects
What you need:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Communication Engineering or similar degree or relevant work experience.
- Generally the Senior Software Engineer has greater than five years industry experience.
- The Senior Software Engineer must have up to date relevant C++ experience.
- The Senior Software Engineer must have in depth knowledge of the full Software development Life Cycle.