19 Aug Senior Testers
Multiple Testers Needed!!
Emanate Technology is currently supporting a mid-sized Federal Government Department on a multi-year Transformation Program, completely redesigning and redeveloping an integral application system for the Australian Economy.
The program is looking to uplift its testing capability, looking to bring on multiple testers to deliver testing services such as; static testing of requirements, test planning, design, review and execution of test cases, defect management and creation of test artefacts such as; test plans, test progress, summary and closure reports.
The successful testers would be responsible in:
- Testing updates and maintenance of existing systems to ensure smooth, uniform user experience across varied platforms
- Testing enterprise-grade software applications
- Developing and maintaining complex manual tests in DevOps and use automation tools such as Tosca
- Working closely with members of their agile team including developers, business analysts and testers to understand the functionality under test
- Following best practice test techniques when developing and executing tests
- Producing and maintaining detailed test artefacts and report on testing
- Testing SOAP and REST web services and APIs for internal system-to-system integration and B2G integration
- Performing defect management adhering to department`s process
- 12-month contracts, with 2×12 month extensions available
- Australian Citizenship minimum, Baseline clearance desirable
- Canberra based, working from arrangements possible
To be successfull in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
- 5+ years of collaborative software testing experience in taking responsibility for managing and performing testing activities independently with Well-developed testing skills (test planning, analysis and test case writing, test execution, defect management and reporting).
- Demonstrated experience as a senior test analyst worked on database systems including SQL, xml messages and APIs.
- Strong ability in understanding and analysing business requirements/user stories from a software development viewpoint in an agile delivery methodology.
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form with a range of people including business analysts, user acceptance testers, developers and business stakeholders.
- Experience in performing a leadership role as a senior team member, including knowledge sharing with other test analysts to aid in succession planning.
- Desirable experience with: • Microsoft DevOps, Azure portal, Dynamics 365, SharePoint online • ISTQB Certification • Tosca/selenium experience • Agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban • Azure DevOps Repos, Boards, Artifacts, and Pipelines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out further information please click APPLY, or contact our relevant consultant Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org