18 Aug Insights Analyst
Emanate Technology are looking for an Insight Analyst to assist our Government Client.
The Insights Analyst role provides an opportunity to use your expertise and creativity to produce innovative, high impact reporting solutions and gain exposure to diverse work program across the agency.
The Insights Analyst will report to the Project Manager and work closely project team to perform the role.
• Prepare, extract, and analyse data to build reports displaying information for consumption by internal clients.
• Implement reporting metric across divisions to develop appropriate reporting solutions that meet business needs.
• Source reliable data about operations and performance measures from a variety of sources, including corporate systems and other sources.
• Ensure data quality, consistency and accuracy throughout the divisions reporting solutions.
• Support the preparation of briefing material and reports for the relevant governance groups and executives on strategic performance reporting.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, the worker should have the following skills and experience:
• Strong analytical, data management and data insights and visualisation experience.
• Good understanding of business performance analysis, ideally in a Government operating environment.
• Experience in analytical and visualisation software. PowerBI experience required. (2-5 years)
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Should you have any questions please reach out to Caylen Sagala at Emanate Technology:
0423 309 517