16 Aug .NET Developer
A growing product development company locally founded in Canberra focused on the racing & sports industry, is looking for a mid-level software developer experienced across .NET core and Angular to join their company.
Joining a company that is growing their presence Internationally, the developer will be responsible to build and implement functional programs, working with a team of developers and product managers to develop high-quality and innovative software solutions for the companies products.
The successful developer will be tasked in developing information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions, determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements and solution development.
- You must be based in Canberra or have the ability to attend the office majority of a working week
- Will accept VISA’s and PR’s and Australian Citizenships
- Opportunity to work with greenfield product development!
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- 3 plus years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to build strong and productive working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adept problem solver.
- Diligent and proactive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To be highly considered for this position, the following criteria would be desired:
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Experience with entity Framework or other ORM tools
- CI/CD or DevOps
If you are interesed in this position, please click APPLY or contact our relevant consultant Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org