15 Aug Senior Business Analyst – ICT
The successful candidates will have expertise in business requirements gathering, facilitating workshops, process design, process mapping and identifying change management implications.
They will be able to work with multiple, diverse stakeholder groups concurrently, and be able to self-manage with competing priorities. The position will assist the Program Leads in achieving Work Package outcomes for business and technical requirements.
Tasks and Activities:
- Undertake critical business analysis, develop use case definitions, capture and specify requirements model process and process flows, specify acceptance criteria.
- Specify procurement requirements and deliverable acceptance criteria.
- Build testing artefacts, such as test case scenarios including acceptance criteria and test result capture forms.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops with diverse stakeholders including both business stakeholders and technical experts, from practitioners to executives.
- Document analysis and process workflows, with a focus on decision making effectiveness and behaviors to improve governance efficiencies.
- Develop templates and forms where required, to facilitate the capture and presentation of information.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience operating within large and complex ICT programs of work with a strong business transformation component.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills, with the ability to collaborate with business and technical staff to help manage the decision-making process to define current and future states.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of contemporary enterprise-level data governance/management.
- Knowledge of Data Governance concepts including Privacy and Security considerations
- Adept at documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience with BPMN, UML, and other process modelling techniques.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple, diverse stakeholder groups concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage with competing priorities.
- High attention to detail and well organised.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Previous experience working as a Senior Business Analyst on a large Business Analytics or Data Platform Program (or equivalent) would be highly regarded.