11 Aug Senior Cloud Engineer
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a leading technology consultant group specialising in AWS Cloud solutions. Looking to continue building their team, this private organisation is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer to support clients with the transition of existing ICT capabilities into the Cloud.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for analysing existing infrastructure and providing Cloud uplift/upgrade recommendations and designing and building cloud service solutions. Work and continue to build experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, AWS CodeStar, CloudFormation, Terraform and much more.
The role is focused on excellence in Cloud engineering, delivery of efficient operational management, provision of continuous platform improvements and ongoing customer support utilising automation technologies.
- Build and ongoing operational support of customer platforms using Cloud technologies.
- Provide expert advice and technical consultancy directly to customers in projects and in operational situations
- Proactive collaboration directly with customers during project delivery or during Incident, Change, Request and problem management to ensure high customer satisfaction
- An ‘automate everything’ mindset, managing, creating and building high quality DevOps friendly, scalable, reusable solutions and components
- Own complex technical issues within customer cloud environments
- Prioritise, manage and automate customer and operational backlog items.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Building AWS cloud services solutions for identity, networks, databases, and storage
- Using DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Pulumi, etc.)
- Scripting and automation using Python
- Migrating applications to containerised deployments between Cloud services environments
- Logging and monitoring using tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and Security tooling such as Snyk, SonarQube, Open Policy Agent etc.