11 Aug TSPV Systems Administrator
They bring together science, engineering and technology to deliver smart solutions to there customers’ most complex challenges. Great ideas are there currency and every person is encouraged and enabled to be curious, open-minded and confident in bringing theirs to the table – to be inspired by what they can achieve and the impact they can have.
TSPV cleared Systems Administrators to join a growing team of talented professionals. This role reports to the Technical Lead, with primary focus to maintain the smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Some role requirements:
- Provide overall management of large scale operational systems
- Undertake systems administration tasks in support of major databases and applications
- Provide level 2/3 support to uses and customer management personnel on systems technical issues
- Recommend, implement, install and maintain appropriate technology to meet client needs
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and prepare appropriate reports
- Detect, isolate and resolve automated information system problems.
Please note: Candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold a current TSPV Australian Government Security Clearance.
In addition to having an appropriate degree from an accredited college in related discipline, or experience/combined education, with professional experience, you will be need to be able to demonstrate experience in one or more of the following:
- UNIX Administration – Solaris and/or Linux
- Windows Administration – Client (Win7) and server (2003/2008/2012/2019)
- Oracle or similar database experience would be advantageous
- Virtual server administration
- NetApp and SAN administration
- Virtual applications – App-V, VSphere
- Ability to create advertisement, collections and packages within and SCCM environment
- Patch management WSUS
- Scripting – Active Perl, PowerShell
Most importantly, looking for someone with the right attitude. What does the right attitude look like? Someone that is willing to learn, help out their team, and work hard to meet customer needs. If you have a TSPV and only some of the above skills, we’re happy to put in the time and effort to upskill and develop you to the level required.
. Flexible working practices, great team building initiatives, consistent learning and development opportunities, employee discounts and excellent exposure to a variety of technologies and projects are just some of the perks. They are growing and evolving, so it’s an exciting place to be.
There diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. They are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants may also need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. In certain circumstances this can place limitations on persons who hold dual nationality, permanent residency or are former nationals of certain countries as per ITAR 126.1.