10 Aug Java Developer
A mid-sized Federal Government is seeking multiple experienced Java developers to join their development team in supporting several programs within the Department. These developers will be tasked in working alongside developers, Business Analyts, testers and project managers to maintain, upgrade, and extend existing software on the Java EE framework.
The Department will be seeking skilled Java developers with experience working across Federal Government programs of work, developing and maintaing high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise software solutions. Looking for Developers with clear and effective communication skills, ability to understand business and technical requirements that are in line with the Departments architecture and promote a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Contract till June 30 2023, 12-month extension
- Ability to obtain NV1, current NV1 highly desirable
- Canberra based role, fleixble working arrangements available
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using Java and Java EE
- Effective communication skills amongst technical peers including documentation and technical artefacts
- Ability to determine business and technical requirements, gathered in workshops with internal clients and SME’s
- Continuos development and improvement in teams design processes and development of new methods and tools
- Promoting a positive workplace culture
If you are interested in the above position and would like to find out further information please click APPLY, or contact our relevant consultant Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org