A rapidly growing mid-sized Federal Government Department, currently delivering one of the largest modernisation programs in Fed Gov is seeking an experienced and skilled Technical Lead to join one of their specialist product teams. The Department is seeking a Senior Technical Developer/Lead with expert level knowledge of JavaScipt frameworks such as React, Nodejs, and desirable Azure Devops to lead a team of skilled developers.
The Technical Lead will be tasked in forming and sharing the technology vision for the current and future products, provide day-to-day technical leadership to developers working within product teams, be responsible for identifying and co-ordinating technical dependencies between product teams and dependencies on other teams, be responsible for the technical quality of the digital products and services within Export teams, including security and accessibility and work closely with the Architecture lead and other technical leads across each area of the program.
- 12-month contract 2 years of extensions
- Ability to obtain baseline
- Canberra based role, flexible working conditions
To be successful in this role a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Good understanding of operating software on cloud infrastructure (eg. familiarity with platform-as-a-service and building twelve-factor apps). Experience with Microsoft Azure highly desirable.
- Strong background working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams in a large-scale digital organisation.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong understanding of common patterns for developing secure, maintainable and scalable web applications
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more information please click APPLY, or contact our relevant consultant at Morgan@emanatetechnology.com.au