12 Aug Service Development Representative
If you’re dreaming of transitioning your career into technology sales – keep reading!
Our local IT Services client – a small business with a massive vision – who’s core business revolves around providing quality managed IT and professional services, are expanding their workforce and seeking fresh & energetic eyes to join their sales team. This business is known for their prioritisation of ethics, meaningful community contributions and honest approach.
Are you looking to make positive changes in the community whilst putting your natural commercial acumen through it’s paces?
Ideal Sales Development Representative qualities:
- Ability to initiate, grow and nurture customer relationships
- A no fear approach, prepared to weather all storms
- IT proficiency (managed or professional services ideally)
- Ability to engage with all levels of professionals
- Strong organisational skills
- Clear and impactful written and verbal communication skills
- A true self – starter
- Passion for your community and the greater good
- Located in Canberra – Australian Citizenship/Residency mandatory
This evolving company is passionate about growing and developing their professionals, they have a unique and cohesive culture that goes beyond the basics. If you are a proactive professional, urging for that chance to put your customer relationship prowess to it’s best use – this could just be the life changing role you’re looking for.
To find out more about this dynamic role and others – don’t hesitate to contact Evie Martin from Emanate Technology recruitment today 0403 348 692 https://emanatetechnology.com.au/about/evie-martin/ You’re new career could be one phone call away.