04 Aug D365 Architect
A leading Microsoft specialist company here in Canberra is looking for experienced Solution Architects to join to assist in leading strategy and design across multiple Federal Government Departments. The company is looking for driven and experienced Architects with a proven background delivering strategy and design services to clients across Data, Dynamics CRM, Cloud and Software, all with Microsoft products.
Join a company where culture and flexibility is a central value, with career growth and delivery a key focus. Work for a company that uses technology to craft elegant solutions that enable Australian businesses and Government organisations to build a better future. Their leading Microsoft consulting team is well known for decoding most complex problems to create purpose-build digital experiences for the client.
- Australian Citizenship Minimum, NV1 AGSVA clearance highly regarded
- Competitive salary packages, 200k+ packages on offer with benefits
- Canberra based role, flexible working arrangements available
These roles offer:
• The opportunity to be a senior member of the business, assist the business for future exciting business IT ideas and outcomes
• Your technical expertise to be a trusted advisor to high-profile clients
• Hands on building, consulting and implementing innovative Dynamics 365, Cloud & Data solutions experience
• Help deliver citizen centric services to federal government, on the back of a track record of successful technology deployments, across multiple industries, for organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
To be successful in this position, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Deep technical skills with an understanding of at least one of the following: 1. Software development preferred using Microsoft technology 2. Technical or functional consulting in CRM preferably dynamics 365 3. Integration 4. Data platform including warehousing
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively recognise and adapt to change
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please reach out to Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org