03 Aug Delivery Lead
Emanate have partnered with our key Federal Government client to fill the role of Delivery Lead working on a government funded program to develop applications across a range of pathways and channels, manage Agile projects, and configure and maintain Agile software tools.
As Delivery Lead, you will lead and coach an Agile multidisciplinary team towards self-organisation, collaboration, and maturity through continuous improvement. This program also includes close consultation with a high number of teams and stakeholders.
If you possess the following attributes, do not hesitate to apply for this rewarding opportunity:
- 3+ years of experience managing Agile projects.
- Qualified in and possessing deep experience of agile delivery practices in support of delivering business value, as well as transitioning businesses to Agile Ways of Working.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining agile software tools such as DevOps and Confluence.
- 12month contract with 2 x 6month contract extension options.
- Onsite in ACT or Offsite working remotely will be considered.
If this role sounds like your next contract opportunity, please feel free to give me a call on 0402 021 306, alternatively please reach out to discuss other contracting opportunities.