01 Aug Solution Delivery Lead
Work for an iconic Queensland based organisation! Brisbane southside location 2 days per week, remainder WFH. Genuinely supportive and collaboriate environment.
You will be responsible for guiding the development of a technology product or service and overseeing a team of technical designers, developers, testers, and deployers.
The role is the primary contact that manages the delivery of Technology solutions consistent with established standards, practices, and templates, in support of the strategic direction of the organisation. The role is involved with identifying, acquiring and utilising the necessary Technology resources and skills to successfully deliver project Technology solutions within agreed parameters of cost, time, and scope (quality). The role actively contributes to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving Technology delivery.
- Provides effective leadership to the Technology delivery team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Makes recommendations to the Manager Technology Portfolio in determining resources and skills required to effectively support the Technology solution development.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to ensure that Technology deliverables match project requirements and are produced in accordance with published timelines.
- Manages, controls, directs, and allocates the activities of staff, 3rd parties, and contractors within the Technology delivery team based on development priorities set by the Manager Portfolio Delivery.
- Ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use during the various phases of the delivery.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the interdependencies between Technology delivery, operations, and business needs.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of Technology works packages outlined in the Statement of Work.
- Creates and maintains a Solutions Delivery Plan that supports the delivery of the Statement of Work throughout Planning and Execution.
- Identifies, assesses, and manages risks and issues to the success of the project, escalating to the Project Manager and Manager Technology Portfolio when necessary.
- Ensures that realistic Technology work package plans and schedules are prepared and maintained, and provides regular and accurate reports to the Project Manager, Manager Technology Portfolio, and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Consults with key Technology delivery team members to review testing and implementation priorities.
- Ensures that realistic plans are developed, agreed, and maintained.
- Ensures quality assurance reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Facilitates planning utilising various techniques such as success sliders, personas, story mapping, and estimating.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience working collaboratively with a Project Manager, and delivering a technology component of a larger initiative
- Previous experience delivering technology solutions in a large integrated environment
- Previous experience planning and co-ordinating technology resources balanced against operational needs
- Demonstrated high level of skill in technology solutioning and solution delivery