29 Jul Network/System Admin
The network administrator will assist with the management and administration of our client’s networks and ICT systems in an integrated and evolving environment, including associated systems, networks, peripherals, data storage and backup services. This role will be also providing support through troubleshooting, planning and design for network and system changes as well as adhering to change management practices. You will be able to learn modern technologies quickly and work in a collaborative way.
- Work as part of a small team to provide a high-quality client focused ICT environment
- Provide the provision of level 2 and 3 support to ICT systems (at the administrator level)
- Provide the provision of level 2 and 3 support for the our networks (at the administrator level)
- Maintain the corporate infrastructure, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Support and maintain corporate systems, associated software and hardware including backup and recovery services.
- Maintain clear and up-to-date system and software documentation, and procedures; and
- Assist with ICT infrastructure project, support, and upgrade as required.
- 6 Month Contract
- Canberra Based (Onsite)
If this sounds like its something up your alley hit APPLY NOW!!!