27 Jul Automation Test Engineer
Our client is looking for Automation testers who want to be part of something bigger. You’ll ensure application changes meet the most up to date and modern customer journey requirements, using best practice testing activities. You’ll work closely with SMEs to understand business expectations and constraints and provide regular updates on progress testing.
You’ll be responsible for participating proactively in daily stand-up meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing product improvements. While working with product owners to create and execute test cases.
Experience my client is looking for;
Deep understanding of testing of application components in an agile environment
- Experience in testing within complex integration projects
- Strong functional testing capabilities in SIT, UAT and Regression testing
- Experience driving test planning, writing test cases, and completing reports
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence User
- Automation testing experience is a must!
What’s in it for you?
Our client leads by example, is constantly investing in technology and performance and lives and breaths their values. They offer paid parental leave, workplace giving programs and employee discounts. Career development opportunities are a focus of their EVP with internal programs, paid online courses and mentoring and developing programs encouraged and supported.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org