27 Jul Front-end Developer
We are looking for a talented front-end designer to join a great Australian Brand located on the Sunshine Coast.
As a front-end designer, you will bridge the gap between product and business needs. You will drive the user experience across the websites, online applications and mobile products supporting the development of the user experience design and interface. You will work with the business to achieve their key objects while also representing the user interests amongst competing objectives from individual business groups.
The key responsibilities will include.
- Design and development; Work closely with the product design team, deliver updates and changes using Angular
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand UI/UX functionality and requirements.
- Maintaining patterns and graphic libraries, undertake graphics manipulation and optimisation to allow for complex designs.
- Contribute to or improve product application user experience and behaviour.
- Designing the user experience information flow, interaction model and user interface.
- Creation of deliverables including conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, page/screen schematics/wireframes, content inventories, help and instructional copy.
As a highly competent and motivated team member you will love what you do and take pride in ensuring the quality of your work and an exceptional attention to detail drive all that you do.
If you have any questions or would like any further details please reach out by emailing me on Prudence.email@example.com or give me a buzz on 0427 994 121. Otherwise please click through ‘apply now’ and submit your resume today.