27 Jul ICT Project Support Officer
Are you seeking a new contract position as a Project Officer in the IT space!? If so look no further!
Provide diverse administrative and IT related project support tasks for the delivery of inflight and upcoming FY22/23 programs and projects.
The successful candidates will:
- Work with project teams to administer and coordinate a range of program/project activities including the production, delivery and management of project schedules, budgets, reporting requirements, delivery of project artefacts, and identification and resolution of issues.
- Act as the point of contact for stakeholders, displaying high level interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships and liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project changes in accordance with established processes and standards.
- Use, adapt, and work across various delivery methodologies (Prince2, MSP, Agile, SAFe, Hybrid).
- Manage of several projects, priorities, and tasks as delegated.
- Display resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and conflicting priorities to successfully deliver under pressure within a challenging environment.
- Provide Secretariat support for Working Groups and Steering Committees.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by the Project Manager and/or Project Management Office.
Initial contract duration: 12 months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 2
Location of work: ACT
Security clearance: Must have Baseline
If you are an Australian Citizen with a Baseline clearance and priro expeince in a similar role then apply today!