26 Jul Senior Dynamics 365 Developer
Emanate Technology is seeking a Senior Dynamics 365 Developer for a contract, working on a Government project. You will be a part of a team responsible for the deployment, support, development and maintenance of the projects Dynamics CRM solutions and all associated products, including custom workflows, plug-ins and various integrations.
- Work with Program Development Manager to contribute to the team’s high-quality results through sharing technical knowledge, expertise and looking for opportunities for improvements
- Participate in the development activities of a small team to meet project deliverables
- Participate in the build and release activities for the product/project.
- Take a proactive approach in resolving technical development issues for the team
- Ensure sequencing and prioritisation set by the Program Iteration Manager is adhered to
- Collaborate with other development teams and the Program Development Manager to identify dependencies and assist scheduling them.
- Involvement in daily stand-ups and provide estimations for work effort as required
- Apply and adhere to the agreed standards and processes to maintain consistency and quality of delivered solutions
- Work closely with the testers and Project staff to ensure DevOps items are being managed to meet timeframes, timely development sprints are achieved, and defects are resolved.
- Develop quality, fit-for-purpose applications and services including custom workflows, plug-ins and various integrations
- Work in an agile methodology operating environment to develop Dynamics 365 based solutions including deployment and monitoring
- Work within and enhance the ALM Practices set out by the Program Development Manager.
- Create and update technical design documents and as build documentations.
- Support existing applications and transition of applications to operations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior D365 Developer role
- Demonstrated experience with implementing Application Life Cycle Management in Dynamics 365 Build and release process.
- Demonstrated experience in building modular solutions using managed solutions.
- Demonstrated experience – a) working with business analysts, product owners to translate the requirements to functional and technical designs, b) building and updating Entity Models for the Dynamics 365 solutions, c) participating in sprint user story grooming and prioritisation discussions, and d) creating and updating technical design documents.
- Experience working with GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience in both Dynamics and non-Dynamics based solutions with the ability to apply general development best practices to Dynamics 365 low code development platform.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) modules and best practices including solution life-cycle (e.g. creation, updating, dependencies, etc)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of development/technologies associated with Dynamics 365 (e.g. Workflows, Cloud Flows, Power Automate, Plug-Ins, Client Side, Power BI etc).
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Power Apps Portals as a front end for Dynamics 365 systems.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Unified Client Interface (Canvas) apps in Dynamics CRM.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud-based services (e.g. directory service, service bus, web services, DevOps pipelines, etc) and how they can integrate with Dynamics 365.
- Experience in Angular 6+, C#, HTML, CSS and Web API’s.
If this opportunity is of interest, apply via the “Apply Now” function, or reach out to Caylen Sagala on 0423 309 517 or via email at Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au.