04 Jul Business Analyst – BASELINE CLEARANCE
Seeking an experince (mid level) Business Analyst to be involed in a large project of work which involves the establishment and rollout of a new processing capability for the organisation.
Business Process tasks and responsibilities:
- Document detailed business processes for the new solution
- Facilitate discussions with business stakeholders and technology implementation partner to determine and document business rules
- Trace solution design and test scenarios back to the business requirements. This involves being part of design workshops that will be held by the implementation partner and using their solution design document.
- Lead and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions with business stakeholders to test the new system in alignment with the future state process and business rules.
Data tasks and responsibilities:
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders to determine the scope and criteria of data that will be migrated for the new procurement system, i.e. master data and transactional data (Purchase Orders)
- Analyse, gather and reconcile data that will be migrated for the new procurement system.
- Support and resolve business data issues during dress rehearsals and production migration.
It is expected that the successful candidate has strong experience, initiative, and skills in relation to:
- Analysis for technology (IT System) implementation and associated business process change
- Personal organisation and self-management
- Interpreting the details of the job
- Planning relevant tasks and reviewing such plans with management
- Arranging and facilitating workshops and meetings
- Determining and detailing scope of data to be migrated
- Documenting analysis findings
- Producing and delivering analysis outputs
- Communication with stakeholders
- Collaboration with project team members
- Use of Confluence for documenting information
- Use of Jira for day-to-day project task tracking
- Completing project tasks in a timely manner
- Keeping management and other team members informed of progress and issues
Initial contract duration: 6 Months + 6 months
Location of work: ACT
Security clearance: Must have Baseline
If you are an Australian Citizen, have a baseline clearance and seeking your next opportunity, then apply today!