29 Jun .NET Developer
A specialised ICT section within Defence is seeking a software development lead with a background working with microsoft technologies, specifically .NET technologies, to lead a team of highly technical .NET developers in the delivery of key application systems supporting the business and finance sections.
The software development lead will need to be an expert in .NET technologies such as C#, MVC, SQL Server and Entity framework, leading the team aswell as performing various responsibilities such as design, code, test and correct and document software programs relative to standard development frameworks/procedures.
- 12-month contract with 2x12month extensions
- NV1 clearance minimum is mandatory
- Canberra based location, on-site required
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
1.Deep and thorough knowledge of and development experience within Microsoft technologies including but not limited to .NET Core, MVC and Entity Framework, Windows Console/Service Applications.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of SQL and Database Design.
- Knowledge and experience of deploying to Azure cloud infrastructure using Azure DevOps.
- Proven experience in designing and consuming Web APIs.
- Ability to translate client and stakeholder requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience of managing a small team and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to take charge of multiple projects and manage projects from design to delivery.
- Ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines, adapting to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve complex tasks under pressure.
- In depth understanding of clean code approaches, design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keen eye for and attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information please click APPLY.