29 Jun Services Account Executive
- Be responsible for Business Development and Delivery of Consulting and Managed services.
- Work with a Globally Leading Cloud Data Analytics Company
- Earn a competitive OTE package with a company that is prioritising a truly meaningful culture
An internationally prestigious US vendor is seeking a specialist in selling managed or professional services. The candidate will be able to uncover and develop new business whilst growing and managing an existing portfolio; be a consultative relationship builder with a keen eye for new opportunities and have a high level or written and verbal communication skill.
In this dynamic role you will develop a core knowledge of your customers and their holistic business objectives, engage with all levels within customer’s business from DBAs up to Senior Executives arming them with your thought leadership and data driven value propositions.
This is a market leading client, within the Cloud Database Analytics sphere, ever- evolving with their analytic technology and consultive services. They are equal opportunity employers offering a hybridised workplace environment, competitive salary packages and meaningful investment into true workplace culture. The client encourages and prioritises staff growth and progression via mentoring and overall support.
The preferred candidate qualities:
- Proven experience in selling technology services
- A tenacious self stater with strong organisational skills and a wealth of experience in sales and a depth of IT knowledge
- BS, MBA, or MS in business, technical or professional discipline or equivalent work experience
- 10 plus years IT industry or related experience
- Preferably verifiable experience within the Data domain.
- Business & engagement management experience with multiple project streams, ideally with complex EIM or Analytics implementations
Contact Evie Martin today on 0403 348 692 for a discreet and confidential discussion regarding this role and others.