23 Jun Test Analyst
Our client is looking for individuals who want to be part of something bigger. You’ll lead the analysis, planning, preparation, and execution of testing for projects and releases and will ensure system and application changes are fit for purpose.
You will have a drive for continual improvement of methodology, tools and processes. You will work well in a team and have experience managing stakeholders at a variety of levels including internal and external.
Experience my client is looking for;
- Deep understanding of testing of application components in an agile environment
- Experience in testing within complex integration projects
- Strong functional testing capabilities in SIT, UAT and Regression testing
- Experience driving test planning, writing test cases, and completing reports
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Automation testing experience would be advantageous but not a must
What’s in it for you?
Our client leads by example, is constantly investing in technology and performance and lives and breaths their values. They offer paid parental leave, workplace giving programs and employee discounts. Career development opportunities are a focus of their EVP with internal programs, paid online courses and mentoring and developing programs encouraged and supported.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or email@example.com