07 Jun IT Software Developer APPTIO Application
As the Apptio Software Develpoer you shall lead the implementation and ongoing management of our departments APPTIO system.
This is expected to be an approximately 6-month engagement that will enable us to continue progressing its APPTIO implementation.
Some of the requirements include:
- Lead the implementation and ongoing management of Apptio system.
- Enable technology investments to be facilitated by data driven decision making to manage, plan, and optimise costs, value, and quality of ICT investments.
- Lead the gathering and analysis of strategic financial information for the Technology Business Management Office by analysing and evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and documenting and communicating functional solutions.
- Gather data, analyse, and prioritise strategic financial/project requirements in line with the Technology Business Management framework, taxonomy, metrics and operating model.
- Engage and communicate with ICT technical experts and staff at all levels.
- Manage and monitor branch financial performance and provide appropriate reports and advice to senior leaders.
We anticipate, for the right candidate, TWO 12 month contract extention offerings, a hybrid WFH / Office work week structure.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to become a permanate government contractor, enhancing your skills and knowledge across a diverse range of government departments both state and federal.
More further information please call Gary at Emanate on 0437769041.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org