25 May Project Manager – Cloud and Virtualisation
Long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with experience in managing enterprise-wide Cloud & Virtualisation projects. Great opportunity for large scale projects with great work/life balance and flexibility.
- Develop, lead and manage project plans, including scope, schedule, resources, project and benefit deliverable
- Identity and manage project approach and culture
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in order to successfully deliver projects on time and quality
- Develop and lead the gathering of requirements
- Assess and Manage Risk, Issues and Actions
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Stakeholder engagement
hat you bring to the table…
You will have demonstrated significant knowledge and experience in managing enterprise-wide Cloud & Virtualisation projects. You will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills
- Experience in Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies would be preferred.
- Experience in implementing managed services
- Practitioner or equivalent certification are highly regarded.
- PRINCE2 certifications also highly regarded.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge, and experience are highly regarded
Please reach out today for a confidential discussion and copy fo the job description!