24 May Service Designer
Our key client is seeking a Senior Service Designer to join a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) working on a high impact complex service that’s grounded in a deep understanding of our users and their needs.
A strong focus on researching customer/user behaviour and common responses is critical to creating new processes that aligns user, business and technology needs that will deliver effective digital capability.
- Collaborate with our TFTM teams, government agencies and the Simplified Trade System (STS) task force to design and communicate the end-to-end journey of services across transactions, products, content and business processes, as well as key user journeys.
- Analyse user needs and business objectives in highly complex service areas
- Collaborate with members of your MDT and stakeholders to shape strategy and influence long-lasting change.
- Plan and facilitate workshops and design sprints to help steer alignment of products, while working in sync with our End-to-End Service team.
- Identify and prototype concepts to transform the service based on user needs.
- Work in an agile manner to deliver design and research activities.
- Work to the Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard.
- Collaborate with product managers and leaders to inform product and program strategies.
- Be a member of our thriving and supportive research and design community.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in service design for large scale transformations
- Demonstrable experience in solving complex problems based on evidence, analysis and investigation
- Strong strategy and systems thinking skill to identify opportunities and product strategic recommendations
- Demonstratable experience in navigating complex policy and operational areas
- Strong track record working in agile and multi-disciplinary teams
- Human Centred Design approach to service delivery
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Influencing and guiding decisions with senior stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge and experience in creating quality visual materials, like service maps, user journeys, user scenarios and concepts
- Exceptional ability in prototyping concepts to test hypotheses
- Strong understanding of the social and digital context for transformation
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to facilitate workshops and activities to help with alignment and co-designing of solutions
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal form with different audiences.
If you are an Australian Citizen and match the above criteria, apply today!!