24 May Business Analyst – Business Transformation
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our client’s Enterprise Portfolio Management team, on an initial 6-month fixed day rate contract.
The role will focus on providing support to the organisation’s New Ways of Working business transformation program, supporting the discovery phase through facilitation of workshops and strong stakeholder engagement, along with capturing findings for strategic change through documentation and visual storytelling. The role will also have a high degree of process mapping, ensuring processes and requirements for strategic change are identified and worked into an iterative plan.
- Partner closely with stakeholders across the enterprise to develop a deep understanding of the challenges, pain points and areas for opportunity
- Plan, establish and facilitate stakeholder workshops
- Capture requirements, processes, and other business rules, and prepare pipeline initiatives including features, user stories, and tasks with requirements, acceptance criteria, and benefits.
- Attend stand-ups and participate in backlog decomposition and planning sessions as appropriate
- Support project implementation with AS-IS and TO BE process mapping and work with the project team to optimise processes.
- Conduct research and analysis of regulatory frameworks, industry best practice, and trends to provide information and advice to departments
- Contribute analysis and input into strategic enterprise change
- 3-5+ years of Business Analyst experience in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate remote and in person workshops effectively to elicit requirements and develop and implement new processes
- Proven track record in supporting business transformation projects and change initiatives with pragmatic solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across different teams with competing interests and priorities and the ability to get things done in a high performing, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with, and strong comfort using, collaboration tools such as Miro or Mural, Azure Dev Ops (or Jira), SharePoint, and O365 suite including Visio
- Flexible hours, work from the office or home
- Dog friendly office – bring your dog to work!)
- Regular health and wellbeing events, including cooking, gardening, exercise and mental health
- Social sports teams – touch football, netball, volleyball
- Monthly employee awards and recognition
- World class IT, Technology and Systems
Great opportunity to truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope and work together towards a common goal. If you are looking for a role that will allow you to give-back, this is it! Please reach out today for a position description.